BLS CPR & AED Classes in Philadelphia
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our CPR classes are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR certification classes in Philadelphia, PA. The instructors cover Basic Life Support (BLS) for Adults, Children, and Infants, how to perform the 7 steps of CPR, and how to use an AED machine. By keeping our AHA CPR classes smaller, we offer the highest level of personal CPR training at a reasonable price. We want to see EVERY person equipped with this life-giving training.
Philadelphia CPR Classes
Our CPR classes are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR certification classes in Philadelphia, PA.
The instructors cover Basic Life Support (BLS) for Adults, Children, and Infants, how to perform the 7 steps of CPR, and how to use an AED machine. By keeping our AHA CPR classes smaller, we offer the highest level of personal CPR training at a reasonable price. We want to see EVERY person equipped with this life-giving training.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Philadelphia Locations
Philadelphia’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every single year, thousands of people could be rescued from accidents, strokes, and heart events if more individuals knew the simple methods of performing CPR. We train students every day with a simple same-day certification experience. Our CPR trainers ensure that you are equipped to confidently use your BLS, CPR, and AED device skills.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a lifesaving method that uses external chest compressions and rescue breathing to help restore a heartbeat and regular breathing after a person has experienced cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or has drowned. From the ABCs of CPR to using an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual), our course gives you everything you need to know to be able to help until the first responders arrive!
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In this course, you will learn how to find the pulse, perform chest compressions, the seven steps of CPR, and ultimately, how to restore regular breathing to the wounded individual. After this training, you will be confident in performing CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an adult, child, or infant.
You can rest knowing that you have attended the finest American Heart Association-approved CPR classes, are 100% certified, and meet OSHA requirements.
CPR Certification Philadelphia is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
Why Train With Us?
- Our hands-on, in-person, streamlined class time and smaller group sizes give you the best preparation.
- You can either come to our training site or we can come to your mid-to-large-sized group! We love developing connections with and supporting our community.
- Our CPR classes give you the most recognized certification in the United States.
- We provide your CPR certification card that day.
- You will feel completely confident if you ever need to use your life-giving skills.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We offer weekly class options which allow you to plan your training around your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
All CPR training is required to be renewed after two years, maintaining your ability to perform the techniques. Simply sign up for one of our CPR classes to renew your current certification.