BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Philadelphia
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
The First Aid and CPR classes equip you to handle any emergency situation until first responders arrive. Our CPR courses are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). CPR Certification Philadelphia ensures that you receive the AHA BLS AED Healthcare Provider CPR certification employers are looking for. We enjoy giving our students a premier educational experience, equipping them to know what to do when it matters most.
Philadelphia CPR + First Aid Classes
The First Aid and CPR classes equip you to handle any emergency situation until first responders arrive.
Our CPR courses are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). CPR Certification Philadelphia ensures that you receive the AHA BLS AED Healthcare Provider CPR certification employers are looking for.
We enjoy giving our students a premier educational experience, equipping them to know what to do when it matters most.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Philadelphia Locations
Philadelphia’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every single year, more people could survive accidents, strokes, and heart events if more individuals like you knew the simple systems taught in CPR First Aid training.
We deliver the best First Aid CPR class at a competitive price so that more people in the Philadelphia community can be equipped with this essential training!
We have trained thousands of students with a simple same-day certification experience. The instructors cover Basic Life Support (BLS) for Adults, Children, and Infants, how to perform the 7 steps of CPR, how to use an AED machine, and how to deliver quality First Aid.
If it’s your initial experience with a First Aid or CPR class and you’re feeling apprehensive, be sure to ask all of your questions — our staff is ready to give you the confidence you need to use your new skills well.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a lifesaving method that uses external chest compressions and rescue breathing to help restore a heartbeat and regular breathing after a person has experienced cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or has drowned. From the ABCs of CPR to using an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual), our course gives you everything you need to know to be able to help until the first responders arrive!
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
This training covers all aspects of CPR, BLS, and First Aid for all stages of life.
Our First Aid and CPR classes give you crucial skills to react to and respond well in an emergency. This course helps you identify what to do in the first few minutes before first responders arrive on the scene.
You will be able to use your CPR and first aid certification in medical crises, including:
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
You will learn the seven steps of CPR, how to find the pulse, perform chest compressions, and restore regular breathing to the wounded person. When you leave our class, you will be able to confidently perform CPR during an emergency, whether assisting an adult, child, or infant.
CPR Certification Philadelphia is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
Why Train With Us?
- Our hands-on, streamlined in-person class time and smaller group sizes allow us to provide more individual CPR and First Aid training.
- You can either come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-sized to large group! We love developing connections with and supporting our community.
- Our CPR course is AHA certified, giving you the USA’s most recognized and accepted certification.
- We provide your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Philadelphia First Aid card on the same day.
- You will feel completely confident if you ever need to use your life-giving skills.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
Because we offer multiple class options every week, you can schedule your class around your availability.
When will my certification expire?
To ensure you have the most up-to-date training, all first aid and CPR classes must be renewed every two years. Both our CPR or First Aid CPR classes can be used as initial certification or renewal! Simply sign up for a new class to renew your current certification.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.